Saturday, April 23, 2016

Dewey's 24 Hour Readathon: Mid-Event Survey

Ah, so it's actually not Hour 12 anymore... but we are more than halfway through the Readathon, so applause for that! I haven't read quite as much as I would have liked, but that's okay, there's still plenty of time.

Mid Event Survey

1. What are you reading right now?
Still The Forbidden Wish, by Jessica Khoury. I promise it's good, just taking me a little while to get through it!

 2. How many books have you read so far?
A little more than half of a book.

 3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon?
Finishing my current read, and maybe starting A Midsummer's Night Dream by William Shakespeare.

 4. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those?
Yes, most of them were my own fault. Star Wars and dogs and food all distracted me, my bad.

 5. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far?
I don't know if I've had many surprises, so far, but I'm excited for the remainder of the 24 hours. Hopefully I'll be able to read plenty more, and finish at least one book!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I reply to every message as soon as possible!