Saturday, April 23, 2016

Dewey's 24 Hour Readathon: Opening Meme

I did Dewey's 24 Hour Readathon last April, and it was probably my best Readathon experience ever! I just had a blast having an excuse to read all day, and talking with others who were doing the same. So of course I had to do it again this year!

I'm starting out with the short introduction survey.


Opening Meme:

1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?

The Pacific Northwest, USA. It's actually quite nice weather today (there's a shock) so I might be able to read outside some later.

2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?

It's Hour 5 right now, so earlier this morning, I began The Forbidden Wish, by Jessica Khoury which is really good so far! I also want to pick up A Midsummer's Night Dream, by William Shakespeare later in honor of his 400th birthday today.

3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?

Hmm. I might have some trail mix later, or Nutella Toast when I need some motivation.

4) Tell us a little something about yourself!

I am a high schooler currently learning two languages (Spanish and French). Also I have three brothers, two which are younger than me, and so my house is going to be very noisy today because they're all home right now.

5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?

I really liked my experience last Readathon, so I don't think I'll try to do much differently today. I usually like low-key Readathons, so I'm not going to put any great pressure on myself to read a specific amount or anything!

If you're doing the Readathon, then good luck! And I'm going to be doing updates every few hours, to track my progress, so excited about that.

Until next time, happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I reply to every message as soon as possible!