Sunday, April 24, 2016

Dewey's 24 Hour Readathon: Hour 21

We're in the final stretch now, with the finish line in sight! I haven't done as much reading as I would have liked today, but that's okay, because I really enjoyed myself!

Hour: A bit after Hour 21
Currently Reading:
 
 
The Magician, by Michael Scott

Pages Read Since Last Update: 130
Total Pages Read: 416
Time Read Since Last Update: 1 hour, 43 minutes
Total Time Read: 5 hours, 56 minutes
Comments: I finally finished my first book of the Readathon! Victory is mine! The Forbidden Wish was really good and one of the best retellings I've read - I just enjoyed it, greatly. I did a bit of cheerleading and folding of laundry before moving on to my next book, though. I chose The Magician because it was a childhood favorite, and one of the challenges for this Readathon, proposed by Reading Rainbow (I loved that show as a kid, speaking of childhood favorites) was to read a book that first got you into reading! I also completed the Hour 21 Mini-Challenge of describing my ideal reading spot.
I did another Reading Sprint, but my eyes were just constantly drooping, and I was on the verge of sleep. I might change up the scenery a bit, but if the sleepiness persists, I think I'll just give in and go to bed, no shame in that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I reply to every message as soon as possible!