Saturday, April 25, 2015

Dewey's 24-Hour Read-a-Thon: Hour 15

I haven't updated for three hours, but I've gotten quite a bit of reading done, so all is good! I'm feeling really good right now, and actually very awake. I think hours 11 to 12 were my 'reading slump' phase of the Read-a-Thon, but now I'm feeling much better and ready to read even more!

Hour: Hour 15
Currently Reading: City of Bones by Cassandra Clare 
Pages Read Since Last Update: 120
Total Pages Read: 395
Time Read: I've been reading in chunks for the past three hours, (45 minutes, break, 45 minutes, break, 35 minutes). After adding all that up, I've been reading for almost 6.5 hours
Comments: I relocated myself to the spare room, and then took a short break to do a bout of cheerleading. After reading for about 45 minutes more, I had to break for dinner, which we ate outside. (Cheeseburgers with tater tots). Since it was such a nice evening, I decided to read on the hammock for about half an hour, but it got cold so I came back inside. It sounds like we're going to be roasting some marshmallows and watching a movie soon, so I don't know how much reading I will be able to get done between now and my next update post.
I'm really enjoying this book so far though, so hopefully I'll be able to get plenty of reading done!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I reply to every message as soon as possible!