The Dewey's 24-Hour Read-a-Thon site posted this mid event survey to fill out on Hour 12! I filled mine it out below:
1. What are you reading right now?
My current read is City of Bones by Cassandra Clare. It's the first in the six-book Mortal Instruments series.
2. How many books have you read so far?
I finished the last 73 pages of Crisis by Robin Cook, and then my current read. I enjoyed/am enjoying both of them!
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon?
I don't have any books planned out to read after City of Bones, so I guess I'm looking forward to finishing that!
4. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those?
I had to do some housework earlier today, but other than that, I've been left alone to read. Yay!
5. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far?
I didn't think I would be able to read this much. I've read for about 4.5 hours so far, which is more time than I usually get to read during the day. I'm hoping to read more tonight as well.
How is everyone's Read-a-Thon going? I hope everyone who's participating (as both reader or cheerleader) are having fun and keeping hydrated!