Saturday, April 25, 2015

Dewey's 24-Hour Read-a-Thon: Hour 8

Hello, again! It's a little after noon (Hour 8 of the Read-a-Thon) and I've decided to take a quick break to update on my progress.

Hour: About 10 minutes after Hour 8.
Currently Reading: City of Bones by Cassandra Clare 
Pages Read Since Last Update: 40
Total Pages Read: 113
Time Read: About 45 minutes since my last update, so 1 Hour, 45 Minutes in total
Comments: I'm finding it a bit hard to get into City of Bones at the moment, but it is a very fast read, so that's good! Right now, I'm thinking about doing some laundry and taking a shower, just to get refreshed before starting up my read again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I reply to every message as soon as possible!