Sunday, April 26, 2015

Dewey's 24-Hour Read-a-Thon: Hour 21

It's 1:34 in the morning, my time, which means I'm the only one still awake in mi casa. Some peace and quiet at last! I was getting rather sleepy around Hour 20 or so, but I'm glad I managed to push through because I finally finished my first whole book of the Read-a-Thon!

Hour: Half past Hour 21
Currently Reading: I just finished reading City of Bones by Cassandra Clare! 
Pages Read Since Last Update:  160
Total Pages Read: 557
Time Read: 2 Hours, 35 minutes since the last update, which adds up to around 9 Hours, 5 Minutes as a running total
Comments: As I said, I was feeling a bit drowsy these past hours, but I'm so happy I managed to finish City of Bones. It was exciting, and an interesting read, so I will probably be picking up the next book in the series next time I visit the library! It's even given me a bit of a book hangover, but that also might be because I've been reading it for 2 and a half hours straight.
I think I might start a bit of my next book, I, Michael Bennett by James Patterson, but I don't think I'll get to far. (Another crime novel, I think. Crisis was a crime novel as well. Not my usual genre but I've been craving some crime novels lately!)
I hope I'll be awake to update before I finally retire to bed (I don't think I'll be making it to Hour 24), but just in case: good night!

I also participated in my first mini-challenge, The Moment You Fall in Love With a Book challenge. Now, off to start reading my next book, despite my slight book hangover!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I reply to every message as soon as possible!