Sunday, April 26, 2015

Dewey's 24-Hour Read-a-Thon: Hour 23


Salutations, again. Well, I'm at the home stretch now! It's 3:42 am my time, and I've surprised myself by being able to stay up for this long.

Hour: 40 minutes after Hour 23
Currently Reading: I, Michael Bennett by James Patterson and Michael Ledwidoe
Pages Read Since Last Update: 81
Total Pages Read: 638
Time Read: I'd say, an hour and 20 minutes since I last checked in, which adds up to around 10 Hours, 25 Minutes as a running total
Comments: Well, my internet is acting up first off. It makes it hard to get to the Dewey site with all this interruption.
I got to read the first 25 pages or so of my new book in my comfy green armchair with a purple blanket cozied around me, but then I had to go lights out which means reading by my super dim book light! Yikes! I'll manage, though I don't know if I'm going to make it through to Hour 24. I feel awake enough that I could probably do it with a proper light source, but at the moment I'm feeling quite sleepy...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I reply to every message as soon as possible!