Saturday, April 25, 2015

Dewey's 24-Hour Read-a-Thon: Hour 18

I haven't been very productive reading-wise at all over the past 4 hours. My bad. I'm hoping I can finish my current read before the end of the Read-a-Thon though, and maybe even start a third book (wishful thinking?).

Hour: A quarter till Hour 19
Currently Reading: City of Bones by Cassandra Clare 
Pages Read Since Last Update: 2
Total Pages Read: 397
Time Read: Only about 2 minutes since last update, so still I've been reading for almost 6.5 hours
Comments: No, that wasn't a typo. I've only read 2 pages since the last update, so currently I'm on page 325 of City of Bones. It's just getting good, too! But I thought I'd pop in to update, on the off chance that I don't get another chance to later tonight.
I ended up having a S'more (marshmallow roasted until gooey over fire, then smushed between two graham crackers with a piece or two of chocolate.), hanging out with some neighborhood kids for an hour or two, and then watched the movie Unbroken. It's adapted from a book (which is based off a true story) so that still counts, right? Right?
Anyway, I have some almonds and a granola bar along with a glass of water in case I get hungry or thirsty later tonight.
I'm hoping to get some good reading in now, and with any luck, I won't get distracted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I reply to every message as soon as possible!