Sunday, April 26, 2015

Dewey's 24-Hour Read-a-Thon: Hour 24

Hello, again. This is going to be my final update of the "official" Read-a-Thon, and whenever I wake up, I'll fill out the End of Event survey, assuming they have it still up and available! I'll do a more official wrap up then, but for now here's my summary of the last hour.

Hour: The Read-a-Thon just ended.
Currently Reading: I, Michael Bennett by James Patterson and Michael Ledwidoe
Pages Read Since Last Update: 75
Total Pages Read: 713
Time Read: I wasn't paying attention, but I'll say around an hour, which adds up to around 11 Hours, 25 Minutes as a running total
Comments: My first Read-a-Thon was an absolute joy! I read more pages, and for more hours than I expected to be able to, and I can't believe I stayed up until 5:05 am (my time right now) reading. Will I regret it tomorrow? Probably, but I'm still pleased as punch today. I, Michael Bennett was a good choice for late in the Read-a-Thon because it's easy to read, fast, and enjoyable.

Like I said before, tomorrow I will put up my End of Event Survey and Wrap-Up post, but for now, it's time for some shut-eye! Thanks to the folks at Dewey's for hosting such a fantastic Read-a-Thon and I hope everyone had as fun a time as I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I reply to every message as soon as possible!